Did you know that your Library is home to over 13,000 records? Hidden amongst the stacks of records are large collections of blues, jazz, tin pan alley, folk, classical, popular, and rock music.
Search through the library catalog to find albums that interest you. To check them out, bring the call number to the Information/Check-out Desk on the 2nd floor. You can bring records home to listen, but if you don’t have a record player, we have six available record players located at the viewing and listening stations on the 2nd floor.
Here’s a small sampling of some of the music you can find in the Library. Check back often: We’ll be posting more playlists sampled from our vault.
1. The Doobie Brothers – China Grove (Best of the Doobies)
2. Van Morrison – And It Stoned Me (Moondance)
3. Buffalo Springfield – For What It’s Worth (Buffalo Springfield)
4. Bob Dylan – Like A Rolling Stone (Highway 61 Revisited)
5. Creedance Clearwater Revival – Down On The Corner (Willy and the Poor Boys)
6. Fleetwood Mac – Rhiannon (Fleetwood Mac)
7. Led Zeppelin – Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin III)
8. Def Leppard – Rock Of Ages (Pyromania)
9. The Band – The Weight (Music from the Big Pink)
10. Grateful Dead – Uncle John’s Band (Workingman’s Dead)
11. The Doors – Love Her Madly (L.A. Woman)
12. Jimi Hendrix – Voodoo Child (Electric Ladyland)
13. The Mamas & The Papas – Dream A Little Dream Of Me (The Papas & the Mamas)
14. Frank Zappa – Cosmik Debris (Apostrophe’)